shrug-l: Pre-workshop training - still time to sign up

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Nov 3 09:16:57 EDT 2010

The 2010 SHRUG GIS Workshop, Getting the Most out of GIS
<http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop10/Default.aspx> , is fast
approaching. I hope everyone has signed up and looking forward to it as
much as I am. One of the big advantages of the Workshop is the
pre-workshop training sessions being offered at reduced prices. This
year is no different. Seats are still available for the classes being
offered. So sign up now! Save some money and learn some new skills.

Here are the classes being offered.

*        ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools & Functionality for ArcGIS 9.3 -  Nov
15th thru Nov 16th  & Nov 19th -  $975.00 (traditionally this class
costs between $1,325.00 to $1,470.00)
<http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop10/trainingcourse3.aspx>

*        Demographic Analysis Using Census Data and Using Census Data in
GIS Mapping - Nov 15th thru Nov 16th - $575.00
<http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop10/trainingcourse6.aspx>

For more information about these classes or to register click on the
links above. I will be teaching the ArcGIS Desktop II class so please
feel free to contact me with any questions about the class. (not
registration questions, the workshop staff is handling that.) I will be
happy to answer them.  I am not sure who is teaching the Demographics
Analysis class but I am sure it will be a great class as well. I look
forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer