shrug-l: GEO XH and power converter

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Sep 3 16:15:30 EDT 2010

I have not tried such a set up with a GPS unit but it works with a
laptop. I wrote an complete ArcView 3.x course while on a trip that way.
Of course I was not driving.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor
CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer
Keck & Wood, Inc. <http://www.keckwood.com/>
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-4055 fax

ESRI Business Partner <http://www.esri.com/>

Adapx Premier Capturx Digital Pen Reseller
<http://www.keckwood.com/186654.ihtml#capturxarcgis>

DocSTAR Strategic Partner <http://www.docstar.com/keckwood>

Click here to sign up for our Email Newsletter
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?m=1101787355057&p=oi>