shrug-l: Keck & Wood now able to offer ArcGIS Desktop 10 classes

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Sep 14 15:24:55 EDT 2010

Keck & Wood is excited to announce we are now able to offer the ArcGIS
Desktop I, II and III classes for ArcGIS 10. ArcGIS 10 is the newest
release of ESRI's well know GIS software. This new release features
improved editing, enhancements to data management and as well as many
other improvements.

Keck & Wood understands many organizations have a large investment in
custom applications or mission critical needs which will not allow them
to upgrade immediately. So we will also continue to offer classes based
on the ArcGIS Desktop 9.3 platform.

For more information about our training services please visit our
website at www.keckwood.com or contact us at gistraining at keckwood.com.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Vice President, GIS/IT
ESRI Authorized Instructor