shrug-l: WMS and WMTS

April Herrett htstech at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 15 08:29:25 EDT 2010

Hey everyone - just loaded Arc10 - wanted to go through the tutorial data
(especially for 3D analyst) - loaded tutorial data from disk but can't find
out how to launch it!  Typical ESRI - no instructions, even in the Readme
File included in my software.

I'd appreciate any assistance.  Also, loaded on my Laptop - aftraid to
uninstall 9.3 because I have so many project files that I can't take a
chance on compatibility issues.

Any ideas for launching the tutorials.

thanks,
April