shrug-l: RE: ArcGIS Alternative

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Tue Apr 5 07:45:35 EDT 2011

Hi Keith,

Here are a few products.  I will let you do the research because I have never used any of these except for an old version of MapDotNet and MapServer once.  Some of these you might still have to have ArcMap desktop.

http://www.mapdotnet.com/

http://www.manifold.net/

http://mapserver.org/

http://www.arcgis.com/home/

http://opengeo.org/

http://openlayers.org/

There are probably more these are just the ones I could remember off the top of my head.

Call MapDotNet/ISC they are a Tallahassee based company and will give you a demo of what they can offer.
Benton Belcher
(850) 893-6741 Ext. 1023

Hope this helps,

Mike