shrug-l: Arctoolbox Application Error

Telesco, Rebecca Rebecca.Telesco at MyFWC.com
Tue Apr 5 11:17:33 EDT 2011

I'm tearing my hair out here, because my usual fix-of-last-resort - re-installing the software - did not remedy the application error.  I'm using Desktop 9.3.1, and ArcToolbox crashes (in both ArcMap and ArcCatalog) when trying to choose a target feature dataset for any tool.  Any Shruggers out there with suggestions?  I unsuccessfully searched in the ESRI Support Center.

Rebecca Telesco
Center for Spatial Analysis
Fish and Wildlife Research Institute
Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
620 South Meridian St, Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: 850-488-0588  Fax: 850-410-5269
www.myfwc.com