shrug-l: RE: how to turn off Visual Studio "Just-In-Time" debugger

Tan, Yurong (OIG) Yurong.tan at va.gov
Wed Apr 20 11:42:27 EDT 2011

Thank you for the information.  This is an one-size-fits-all thing and
it is not easy to make it work for all programs, especially when you
have programs created throughout a good time span.  For instance, when
it is enabled, I have problems for some terminal connection services.
On the other hand, my encryption services are not working properly when
it is disabled.

Thanks

Yurong Tan, PhD

Program Analyst (GIS)