shrug-l: ArcGIS Mapping for Sharepoint

David Kelly kellyd at frcgis.com
Tue Aug 23 12:16:09 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I am working on a Sharepoint 2007 site.  The map functionality needed on the
site is not available in ArcGIS Mapping for Sharepoint 1.1.1.  We are not
using Sharepoint lists or doing any of the things like geocoding; we are
simply using a couple of map services and a table in SQL Server.  It seems
simpler to just create the map using ArcGIS API for Silverlight than to add
functionality to ArcGIS Mapping for Sharepoint.  My question then is it
simpler? I actually found a sample on the ArcGIS API for Silverlight site
that does what I need to do.

Thanks,

David Kelly