shrug-l: Browser Wars...well kinda

Keith Sandell Keith.Sandell at citizensfla.com
Mon Aug 29 13:57:56 EDT 2011

Hey all,

So here is a question for everyone to laugh at: Do web mapping
applications run in Safari?

For the general populous:

Which works best for you for web map apps: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari,
Other?

For the developers out there:

Which is easiest/best to code for: Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari, Other?

All on the heels of internal discussion about platforms and browsers in
the name of mobile devices.

Thanks for your thoughts, funny or otherwise.

Keith Sandell, MBA

GIS Manager, Corporate Analytics

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation

2101 Maryland Circle, Tallahassee, Florida 32303

ofc. 850.521.8341   |   cell 850.727.2897

"If we are to achieve results never before accomplished we must expect
to employ methods never before attempted." - Francis Bacon