shrug-l: DOR baseline specs?

Frank Conkling frank at pandaconsulting.com
Mon Dec 5 10:39:01 EST 2011

Bret,

All annual data submitted to the DOR is available from their FTP site located at: ftp://sdrftp03.dor.state.fl.us/Tax%20Roll%20Data%20Files/
Be aware this data is only updated annually, with an initial preliminary submittal and subsequent final submittal.

Good Luck,

Frank J. Conkling, GISP
Panda Consulting

10238 Hunt Club Lane
Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. 33418

Phone:  561-691-3277
or:   561-247-5882
Cell:   561-758-9795
Email: frank at pandaconsulting.com
Web: www.pandaconsulting.com

Be sure to check out our new Parcel Fabric Training Page
http://www.pandaconsulting.com/Professional%20Services/styled-3/ParcelFabricTraining.html