shrug-l: GIS Analyst Position

Keith Sandell Keith.Sandell at citizensfla.com
Mon Feb 28 19:49:24 EST 2011

Good evening Shruggers,

Looking for a unique opportunity? Tired of editing the same shapefiles
again and again? Want to find your inner GISP? Then look no further.

Citizens is currently advertising for a GIS Analyst
<http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CITIZENSFLA&cw
s=1&rid=3142>  for our Tallahassee Office.  If the previous link doesn't
work, please go here and search for the position advertisement: Citizens
Careers
<http://tbe.taleo.net/NA6/ats/careers/jobSearch.jsp?org=CITIZENSFLA&cws=
1> .

Citizens is an excellent organization to work for and one that shows
true appreciation and concern for its employees.

Thank you for your consideration.

Keith Sandell, MBA

GIS Manager, Corporate Analytics

Citizens Property Insurance Corporation

2101 Maryland Circle, Tallahassee, Florida 32303

ofc. 850.521.8341   |   cell 850.727.2897

"If we are to achieve results never before accomplished we must expect
to employ methods never before attempted." - Francis Bacon