shrug-l: ERDAS releases new ECW/JP2 Viewer plug in for ArcGIS

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Jul 5 10:55:31 EDT 2011

I just got an email from ERDAS saying they have released a new plug in
for ArcGIS which allows for viewing of ECW and JP2 imagery files. I know
on one of the several list I am on several folks posting about having
issues with this so I thought I would pass it along. You can go here to
download it: http://www.erdas.com/products/ECWPlugins/Downloads.aspx

The plug-in is free. They also have plug-ins for web browsers. A word of
warning, I have not tested or installed any of the plug-ins myself so I
am not sure how well they actually work or if they cause any issues.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP | Vice President, GIS/IT
KECK & WOOD, INC. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 900, Duluth, GA 30097
Direct (678) 417-4013 | Main (678) 417-4000 | Fax (678) 417-4055

tcorbin at keckwood.com <mailto:tcorbin at keckwood.com>  | www.keckwood.com

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate