shrug-l: Workshop and training registration open

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Mon Jul 11 13:38:41 EDT 2011

I believe the 2011 GIS Workshop staff has opened up registration for the
workshop and training classes. Looks like a great selection of classes
at some great prices. If I was not teaching one of the classes I would
be signing up. Here is the lineup:

1.      Introduction to LiDAR - $75.00

2.      Introduction to Model Builder for ArcGIS 10 - $380.00

3.      ArcGIS Desktop Associate Exam Prep Class - $560.00 (This is the
one I am teaching. It is also a good review of new ArcGIS 10
Functionality)

4.      ArcGIS Server Basics: Installation, Tweaks, and Services -
$560.00

5.      Developing Web Apps for ArcGIS Server using Flex - $560.00

For more information about the training classes go to:
http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop11/training.aspx. Presentation
abstract submittals are also now being accepted. I have already
submitted one on Using Data Driven Pages to create Map Books in ArcGIS
10. Submit your own presentation by going to
http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop11/papersubmit.aspx.  Presenting is a
great way to let folks know the neat things you are doing and to earn
contribution point toward the GISP.

Looking forward to yet another great workshop. Keck & Wood is planning
to return as a Platinum Sponsor.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP | Vice President, GIS/IT
KECK & WOOD, INC. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 900, Duluth, GA 30097
Direct (678) 417-4013 | Main (678) 417-4000 | Fax (678) 417-4055

tcorbin at keckwood.com <mailto:tcorbin at keckwood.com>  | www.keckwood.com

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate