shrug-l: RE: ArcGIS 10.1 - What's coming

Sykes, John John.Sykes at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Jul 13 12:25:40 EDT 2011

As for me, I would like to hear a release where "We fixed the bugs in the last version."

Most of the people I know at DEP have not switched to 10.0 for that reason.

-- John

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=John.Sykes@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.