shrug-l: Normal.mxt

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Jul 28 09:26:52 EDT 2011

Mary Ann,

The normal.mxt is stored in your user profile. The exact location of
that depends on the operating system of your computer and how your
network is configured. If you are running Window 7 and using locally
stored profiles it should be located in:

C:\Users\%your user
name%\AppData\Roaming\ESRI\Desktop10.0\ArcMap\Templates

If you are running Windows XP it should be something like:

C:\Documents and Settings\%user
name%\AppData\ESRI\Desktop10.0\ArcMap\Templates

If you are using Roaming Network Profiles then it will be stored on a
server somewhere but will follow a similar path structure as shown
above.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP | Vice President, GIS/IT
KECK & WOOD, INC. <http://www.keckwood.com/>

2750 Premiere Parkway, Suite 900, Duluth, GA 30097
Direct (678) 417-4013 | Main (678) 417-4000 | Fax (678) 417-4055

tcorbin at keckwood.com | www.keckwood.com

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate