shrug-l: Group Preparation for ESRI Certification Exams

Hall, Melissa Melissa.Hall at em.myflorida.com
Wed Mar 30 12:28:27 EDT 2011

I doubt I am the only one who would love to take these exams but doesn't
see a realistic way to pay for or get someone else to pay for
preparation classes.

There was talk yesterday about just divvying up the skills list and
setting up a user group lead prep session.  The lists don't seem nearly
as daunting if we divvy them up and we have a lot of expertise in the
group to share.

Would anyone else be interested?  Would it be easier for people to do in
person or on a webinar (I prefer the webinar)

Melissa Hall
GIS Tech
Florida Division of Emergancy Management
Melissa.Hall at EM.MyFlorida.com
(850) 413-9905
www.floridadisaster.org <http://www.floridadisaster.org/index.asp>