shrug-l: ArcGIS 10 SP 2 Update - Might want to hold offinstalling for now - Server too

Eric_Songer at URSCorp.com Eric_Songer at URSCorp.com
Thu May 12 10:23:22 EDT 2011

I installed it days ago when it came out and have not had any problems. I
installed it on a relatively new Windows 7 64 bit laptop. I'm curious if
problem installs were the same OS and 64 bit.

Thanks,

Eric Songer, GISP  |  URS Tallahassee  |  Infrastructure GIS Lead
1625 Summit Lake Drive, Tallahassee, FL, 32317
850-574-3197  |  eric_songer at urscorp.com

This e-mail and any attachments contain URS Corporation confidential
information that may be proprietary or privileged. If you receive this
message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
the e-mail and any attachments or copies.