shrug-l: GIS and Community Trails

GIS GIS at thomasville.org
Mon Oct 17 10:44:33 EDT 2011

I will be giving a presentation for GA-URISA later this week and thought I'd share to info.  If you are interested in tails and using GIS to "find the path" you might find this presentaiton interesting.  Come meet and network with other GIS professionals.

ORIGINAL ANNOUNCMEHNT SENT 10.10.11

Please follow the link below for information on our upcoming SWGA URISA subchapter meeting.  We are happy to have the SWGA Regional Commission as host for this lunch and learn meeting.  The topic will be Thomasville's Community Landmark Trail.

http://www.gaurisa.org/index.php/event-reader/events/2011-october-south-gaurisa-sub-chapter-luncheon.html

Take advantage of early registration price of $15 for GA-URISA members, $18 for non members (lunch is provided).  You can pay online with a credit card or by brining a check with you the day of the meeting.

Note of caution, walk-ins are welcomed at the full price of $20 but you will not be guaranteed a lunch.  We buy only enough lunches to cover pre-registered attendees plus a limited number of extra lunches.

Please pass this email on to anyone else you know who might be interested in hearing about Thomasville Community Landmark Trail.

Take care,

Duane "JT" Treadon
Planning Dept. GIS Analyst
City of Thomasville