shrug-l: Feature Construction toolbar, More than annoying

Duane Treadon duanet at thomasville.org
Tue Apr 24 12:49:06 EDT 2012

Okay,

I am probably the only one who waited this long to find a solution, but in the event others are annoyed with the "Feature Construction" toolbar getting in the way here is the (embarrassingly) simple solution.

When editing it would drive me crazy when the Feature Construction mini toolbar would pop up and keep relocating itself over to where I wanted to put my next point of a polygon or line.  How it knew where to place itself in the most annoying location I will never know but follow this link to find out how to keep it from popping up in the first place.

http://www.geoplanit.co.uk/?p=251<http://www.geoplanit.co.uk/?p=251%20>

Duane Treadon
Director of GIS | City of Thomasville | Technology Resources
Office: (229) 227-4023 | Cell: (229) 221-5991
111 Victoria Place | P.O. Box 1540 | Thomasville, GA | 31799

The Power of Community. The Power of Service.