shrug-l: Anyone else experiencing issues with Windows 7 recently?

Jan Barfus jbarfus at Geosyntec.com
Fri Aug 24 10:21:29 EDT 2012

I am running Windows 7 and have experienced both problems.  I can't recall exactly when these problems started but the Feb./March time range sounds about right.

Janet Barfus
Scientist
6770 South Washington Avenue, Suite 3
Titusville, Florida 32780
Phone:  321.269.5880
Fax:  321.269-5813
Mobile:  321.720.4395
www.geosyntec.com<http://www.geosyntec.com/>

This electronic mail message contains information that (a) is or may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not the intended recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying, or distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message completely from your computer system.