shrug-l: GIS common help desk requests?

Duane Treadon duanet at thomasville.org
Fri Aug 31 08:19:25 EDT 2012

Good Friday before a holiday weekend to everyone (well for those of you in the US).

We are working on setting up an internal GIS helpdesk request process.  Through an intranet link users will be able to initiate a help request using a web form.  I'd like your thoughts on what items come up the most and should be included in a drop down menu for users to choose from.  Also if anyone has or knows of a sample online GIS helpdesk link please share.

Thanks,

Duane Treadon
Director of GIS | City of Thomasville | Technology Resources
Office: (229) 227-4023 | Cell: (229) 221-5991
111 Victoria Place | P.O. Box 1540 | Thomasville, GA | 31799

The Power of Community. The Power of Service.