shrug-l: Alabama

Thomas, Jim jim_thomas at golder.com
Tue Dec 18 07:59:16 EST 2012

I'm looking for current land use and zoning data for Alabama... specifically Morgan and Limestone counties in the vicinity of Decatur.  I've searched 'Alabama GIS data' as well as the county and city websites, but none had what I needed.  I'm looking reasonable land use/cover detail; something useful to a county or city planner.  Any suggestions?

Jim Thomas, PG, GISP | GIS Analyst | Golder Associates Inc.
9428 Baymeadows Road, Suite 400, Jacksonville, Florida, USA 32256
T: +1 (904) 363-3430 | D: Ex. 26254 | F: +1 (904) 363-3445 | E: jthomas at golder.com<mailto:jthomas at golder.com> | www.golder.com<http://www.golder.com/>

Work Safe, Home Safe

This email transmission is confidential and may contain proprietary information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. Any use, distribution or copying of this transmission, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies. Electronic media is susceptible to unauthorized modification, deterioration, and incompatibility. Accordingly, the electronic media version of any work product may not be relied upon.

Golder, Golder Associates and the GA globe design are trademarks of Golder Associates Corporation.