shrug-l: Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah from eGIS Associates

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Thu Dec 20 13:30:28 EST 2012

>From all of us at eGIS Associates,

We wish you, your family, and your organization a joyous and happy Holiday
Season and a prosperous New Year. eGIS has been honored to be part of the
SHRUG family. To show our appreciation, we offering SHRUG members a 15%
discount on our Instructor led training classes and a 10% discount on our
web based classes scheduled in January 2013. The schedule can be found on
our website at http://egisassociates.com/training_schedule.html. Just make
sure to write Shrug Holiday Discount on your registration form.

Happy Holidays,

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate