shrug-l: Tip & Trick - Data and Layout shifting northward

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Tue Feb 28 17:29:49 EST 2012

While I have not experienced this myself I thought I would share this little
bit of information I picked up from another email list serve.

Problem: When running ArcGIS 10 with SP3, Data and Layout shifts to the
north when shifting between layout and data view or zooming in layout view
for all maps opened except for the very first one after rebooting or turning
on the computer. As long as map is not saved, it can be reopened and the map
is back with no shifting. Saving the map saves the shift.

Work Around: Undock or turn off all tool bars located at the bottom of
ArcMap.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate