shrug-l: Elevation Unit Reference for NAVD88

Lewers, Shawn slewers at fsu.edu
Thu Jul 12 08:58:44 EDT 2012

I would be interested to k ownthe answer as well.

sent from Shawn Lewers' IPhone

On Jul 12, 2012, at 8:18 AM, "Porter, William B." <william.porter at famu.edu<mailto:william.porter at famu.edu>> wrote:

Contact Tom Watters at Beaches and Shores [DEP].  I no longer know his number, but it would be in the state directory on line.
Tom was the wizard of datums, benchmarks and elevations for this corner of the universe.  I doubt he’s been eclipsed.