shrug-l: Esri UC 2012 Plenary Session Videos are now available

Griffin, Jason jgriffin at co.pinellas.fl.us
Mon Jul 30 10:47:25 EDT 2012

Very cool…

I’m looking forward to the 10.1 service pack sometime later in the fall which should include 64-bit geoprocessing amongst other fun stuff ☺

…If you haven’t subscribed to the ArcGIS Resources Blog, and need help just let me know.  It’s an excellent resource!

I hope everyone is doing well,

Jason Griffin
Pinellas County Business Technology Services
jgriffin at pinellascounty.org<mailto:jgriffin at pinellascounty.org>
All government correspondence is subject to the public records law.

Feed: ArcGIS Resource Center
Posted on: Saturday, July 28, 2012 6:09 PM
Author: Catherine Ortiz
Subject: Esri UC 2012 Plenary Session Videos are now available

[http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/files/2012/07/jack2.jpg]<http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/files/2012/07/jack2.jpg>Jack Dangermond, president of Esri, opened the Esri User Conference by welcoming nearly 15,000 attendees who came from more than 130 countries. The theme of the conference was GIS—Opening Our World.

 *   Read more about the Plenary Highlights<http://blogs.esri.com/esri/ucinsider/2012/07/23/esri-uc-plenary-session-highlights/>
 *   Watch the Plenary Videos<http://www.esri.com/events/user-conference/agenda/plenary-videos.html>

View article...<http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2012/07/28/esri-uc-2012-plenary-session-videos-are-now-available/>