shrug-l: GIS & IT Classes (Esri ArcGIS , Microsoft SQL Server, & Basic Networking) - Online or Traditional Classroom

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Thu Jun 14 11:17:50 EDT 2012

Are you a GIS expert that now finds yourself now having to implement or
manage an SDE Geodatabase but not sure if you are doing it right? Are you
new to GIS and just trying to figure out how it all works? eGIS has classes
that can help both GIS beginner and expert develop skills you need to
further your career and to do your job even better.

Below is a schedule of our upcoming classes. It includes both traditional
Instructor led and online classes.

June 2012

Traditional Classroom Metro Atlanta (Georgia)

.        ArcGIS Desktop 2: Tools
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop2.html> & Functionality - June
20-22

Traditional Classroom Columbia (South Carolina)

.        SQL Server 1: Managing
<http://www.egisassociates.com/sql_server1.html> & maintaining data in SQL
Server - June 20-22, New class of GIS Users that need to manage SDE
Geodatabases in SQL Server. Can also attend this class online.

Traditional Classroom Chattanooga (Tennessee)

.        ArcGIS Desktop 1: Getting to Know GIS
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop1.html>  - June 4-5

.        ArcGIS Desktop 2: Tools
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop2.html> & Functionality - June
19-21

.        ArcGIS Desktop 3: Analysis
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop3.html> & Workflows - June
26-27

July 2012

Traditional Classroom Columbia (South Carolina)

.        Intro to computer networking basics for GIS Users
<http://www.egisassociates.com/network_infrastructure1.html>  - July 2-3,
New class for GIS users that also need to know basic computer networking
skills. Can also attend online.

.        Windows Server
<http://www.egisassociates.com/network_infrastructure2.html> & IIS Basics
for GIS Users - July 5-6, New Class for GIS users that are setting up
Windows servers to run ArcGIS Server. Can also attend online.

.        ArcGIS Desktop 1: Getting to know GIS
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop1.html>  - July 12 -13

.        ArcGIS Desktop 2: Tools
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop2.html> & Functionality - July
16-18

.        ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Exam Prep
<http://www.egisassociates.com/desktop_assoc_exam_prep.html>  - July 19-20 -
You can also attend this class online. It is filling up fast.

.        SQL Server 2: Installing
<http://www.egisassociates.com/sql_server2.html> & Configuring SQL Server -
July 25-27, New class for those implementing SDE with SQL Server. Can also
attend online.

Traditional Classroom Chattanooga (Tennessee)

.        ArcGIS Desktop 1: Getting to Know GIS
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis_desktop1.html>  - July 18-19

To download a registration form for any of the above listed classes click
here
<http://www.egisassociates.com/tl_files/egis/training/Student%20_reg_form.pd
f> .  All classes listed above can be used as education points toward
getting or maintaining the GISP certification.

Can't come to us or have multiple people that need training. We can come to
you. With our portable training lab we can conduct classes at your location.
Contact us at training at egisassociates.com for more information or a quote.
Look for ArcGIS 10.1 classes coming soon.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate