shrug-l: Zip Code+4 shapefile, the search is on...

Duane Treadon duanet at thomasville.org
Mon Jun 25 08:20:18 EDT 2012

Good Monday to everyone.  If I could pull you away from tracking storms for a minute I have a question.  I am looking for a zip + 4 shapefile.  I can find just the regular zip code shapefile but not one that shows the "+4" enhanced zip code.  I have seen some for pay sources but would like to know if there is a public domain shapefile somewhere.

Thanks all,

(now back to our radar maps)

Duane Treadon
Director of GIS | City of Thomasville | Technology Resources
Office: (229) 227-4023 | Cell: (229) 221-5991
111 Victoria Place | P.O. Box 1540 | Thomasville, GA | 31799

The Power of Community. The Power of Service.