shrug-l: New Instructor Led Web classes added. Several under $200.

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Thu Mar 15 08:42:48 EDT 2012

Good morning everyone

eGIS Associates has recently added several new web based instructor led
courses. These courses cover topics from beginner to advanced. Even though
these are web classes, you still get to interact with a live instructor,
getting the personal interaction of a traditional class without the need to
travel and stay in a hotel.

New classes and upcoming dates include:

ArcCatalog, Geodatabases,
<http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/arccatalog_geodatabases_simple_edit
ing.html> & Editing Simple Features - March 19-22 - 4 online sessions
starting at 4:30 EST - NEW Course Under $200.00

Using Esri's Spatial Analyst Extension for ArcGIS
<http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/spatial_analyst.html>  - April 10 -
13 - four 4 hour sessions from 1:30 to 5:30 EST - Register before March 30
and save $200

What's GIS
<http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/whats_gis_and_arcgis_desktop.html>
& ArcGIS Desktop - May 2-4 - Three 2 hours sessions starting at 12:30 EST -
New Beginner Class under $150

Python Programming Bootcamp
<http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/python_programming_bootcamp_instru_
led.html>  - May 21-24 - Four 8 hour sessions starting at 8:30 EST

Using ArcMap  <http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/using_arcmap.html> &
Creating Simple Effective Maps - June 4-7 - Four 1.5 hour sessions starting
at 12:30 EST - New Beginner Class under $200

Using ModelBuilder to Automate Geoprocessing
<http://www.egisassociates.com/index.php/using_modelbuilder.html>  - June
4-7 - Four 1.5 hour sessions starting at 15:30 EST - New Class under $200

Please contact me if you are interested in any of these class. Checkout our
complete schedule of upcoming classes on our website at
http://www.egisassociates.com/training_schedule.html.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate