shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop 3 Class this week

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon May 7 15:16:14 EDT 2012

Good Monday Everyone,

I am teaching an ArcGIS Desktop 3 class up in the Atlanta Area later on
Thursday and Friday this week. I still have a couple seats open (but only a
couple) if anyone is interested.

This is Esri's official 2 day class in which students apply ArcGIS tools in
a workflow context with a focus on working with data stored in a geodatabase
and performing geoprocessing and analysis. In the course exercises, you
organize and edit data stored in a geodatabase, prepare data for analysis,
create and edit geoprocessing models using ModelBuilder, and work through a
challenging analysis project.

The cost of the course is $850.00. I will offer all SHRUG members a 10%
discount. If you are interested attending please contact me for more
information.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate