shrug-l: SHRUG Workshop 2013 Committee Meeting 4/8/2013

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Wed Apr 3 10:03:30 EDT 2013

Hi Shruggies,

Our next 2013 SHRUG Workshop Committee Meeting is next Tuesday, April 8th at the Myers Park Community room from 3-5 PM.

The committee is open to anyone interested in helping organize the 2013 Workshop. Talents are needed in many areas, we know we have a task just right for you.

Attend in Person:
Tuesday, March 19th
3-5 PM
912 Myers Park Dr.
Tallahassee, FL, 32301

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=912+Myers+Park+Dr,+Tallahassee,+FL&hl=en&sll=30.433506,-84.274309&sspn=0.015226,0.01929&t=h&hnear=912+Myers+Park+Dr,+Tallahassee,+Leon,+Florida+32301&z=17

Please park across the street in the open parking lot.

GoToMeeting Information Coming Monday, April 8th

We will also discuss the next Shuginar coming in May or June.

Thanks,

Mike Kissane
GIS Developer
Technology Planning and Advancement