shrug-l: ESRI Developer Meet Up

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Thu Apr 18 08:52:21 EDT 2013

Good Morning,
I would like to get a head count of how many people would be interested in a ESRI Developer Meet Up in Tallahassee.   This event would be hosted in the evening usually around 5:00 or 6:00 pm and the event usually last around 3 hours.  All developers are invited to discuss geospatial technology and their development languages.  We are looking at holding this event in September 2013.
http://www.esri.com/events/dev-meetup/
At Dev Meet Ups, you can

*         Demonstrate your application/framework.

*         Present an interesting concept or idea.

*         Share your experiences.

*         Connect with other developers.
We would try and get around 5 or 6 lightning talks from our community.
http://blogs.esri.com/esri/arcgis/2010/10/07/whats-a-lightning-talk-esri-dev-meet-ups/
Please send me a reply if you are interested in attending an ESRI Dev Meet Up.
Thanks,
Mike