shrug-l: January GIS Classes Posted

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Jan 7 08:54:31 EST 2013

Good morning everyone

I wanted to let you all know I have posted eGIS Associates' training
schedule for January and am currently working on the rest of the first
quarter. The schedule includes online and instructor led classes. See the
list below:

Traditional Instructor Led Classes - Atlanta GA

*	ArcGIS I: What is GIS <http://egisassociates.com/arcgis_I_10_1.html>
- Jan 24-25
*	ArcGIS II: Essential Workflows
<http://egisassociates.com/arcgis_ii_10_1.html> - Jan 30- Feb 1

Web Based Instructor Led Classes

*	What is GIS
<http://egisassociates.com/whats_gis_and_arcgis_desktop.html> & ArcGIS
Desktop - Jan 7-10 - 3 sessions from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM PST
*	Using ArcMap  <http://egisassociates.com/using_arcmap.html> &
Creating Simple Effective Maps - Jan 10-11 & 14-15 - 4 Sessions from 9:30 AM
to 11:30 AM PST

Web Based Instructor Guided Classes

*	Python ArcGIS Programming Bootcamp
<http://egisassociates.com/python_programming_bootcamp.html>  - Jan 7- Feb 8
*	ArcGIS Server Bootcamp
<http://egisassociates.com/arcgis_server_bootcamp.html>  - Jan 7 - Feb 15
*	Building Custom ArcGIS Server Applications with JavaScript
<http://egisassociates.com/mastering_arcgis_server_java_api.html>  - Jan 14
- Feb 22
*	Building Mobile ArcGIS Server Applications
<http://egisassociates.com/building_mobile_arcgis_apps.html>  - Jan 14 - Feb
22
*	Open Source Bootcamp
<http://egisassociates.com/open_source_gis_bootcamp.html>  - Jan 21 - Feb 15

Remember we offering SHRUG members a 15% discount on our Instructor led
training classes and a 10% discount on our web based classes scheduled in
January 2013. The schedule can be found on our website at
http://egisassociates.com/training_schedule.html. Just make sure to write
Shrug Holiday Discount on your registration form.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate