shrug-l: Workshop Training

David Kelly davidk at thomasville.org
Mon Jul 22 15:57:46 EDT 2013

The link below will take you to a site where you can access a survey to help us decide what training we should offer at this year's SHRUG Workshop.  Once you are on the site click the link called "Please take the Training Survey" which will take you to the page that lists the courses we are considering.

http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop2013/training.aspx

Your input is appreciated.

David Kelly
GIS Project Manager | City of Thomasville | Engineering
Office: (229) 227-3301 | Fax: (229) 227-4172
413 W. Jackson Street | PO Box 1540 | Thomasville, GA | 31799

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y9MD79C