shrug-l: ArcGIS Desktop 10.2

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Wed Jun 5 10:09:30 EDT 2013

Good morning SHRUGGERs,

As many of y'all know, ArcGIS 10.2 is scheduled to be released soon. Based
on past releases, I would expect the release to coincide with the User
Conference in San Diego which would put it near the end of July.  I have
been able to download and install a pre-release version of  ArcGIS Desktop
10.2 this weekend.  I hope to pass along some initial impressions very soon.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate