shrug-l: ModelBuilder class July 11-12

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri Jun 28 07:55:48 EDT 2013

I will be teaching an Introduction to ModelBuilder class on July 11-12. This
class is similar to the one offered last year as part of the SHRUG workshop.
It has been updated and completely revamped for ArcGIS 10.1 with improved
lectures, new textbook, and exercises. Here are the particulars for anyone
that might be interested in attending:

Introduction to ModelBuilder

Overview

This two day class introduces student to ModelBuilder and how it can be used
to create automated routines and workflows. Students learn how to create,
use and share interactive models within the ArcGIS platform. They also learn
how to document models so others can use them for their intended purposes.
Lastly students are shown how models may be exported as images or python
scripts.

Target Audience

This course is for those that wish to learn how to create automated
processes, standardize workflows and provide process documentation using
ModelBuilder for ArcGIS.

Topics Covered

*	Intro to ModelBuilder
*	Creating Interactive Models
*	Controlling process order within a model
*	Setting environmental variables in a model
*	Batch processing with a model using lists, user inputs, and
iterations
*	Creating help documentation fo models
*	Exporting models to Python Scripts
*	Introduction to ArcPy Module

Where: Norcross GA

Cost: $700.00 - Discounts are available for organizations that send two or
more students. URISA and SHRUG members are also eligible for a 10% discount.

Please contact me if you are interested in registering.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate