shrug-l: RE: Wondering if ArcGIS 10.1 is certified for Windows 7 (64-bit)

Jeffrey Reed Jeffrey.reed at ecua.fl.gov
Tue Mar 5 10:32:46 EST 2013

I’ve been running 10.1 on a Win 7 (64 bit) system for at least 6 months and
haven’t had any trouble.  Occasionally ARC will freeze (not responding),
but after a few seconds it’ll go back to running no problem.

*Jeffrey Reed
G.I.S. Analyst
Information Technology Department*

*Emerald Coast Utilities Authority