shrug-l: GoToMeeting Invitation - 2013 SHRUG Workshop Committee Meeting Kickoff

Kissane, Mike Mike.Kissane at talgov.com
Mon Mar 18 09:48:21 EDT 2013

Become involved and pay it forward by helping out YOUR GIS community, SHRUG Workshop 2013 committee will hold its first meeting of the year next Tuesday (March 19th). The meeting will be held at Myers Park Community building (912 Myers Park Dr.) from 3-5 in the afternoon.

The committee is open to anyone interested in helping organize the 2013 Workshop. Talents are needed in many areas, we know we have a task just right for you.

In order to help facilitate and make it easier to attend this year's committee meetings we will be providing a GoToMeeting number.  The GoToMeeting number and link can be found below.

Attend in Person:
Tuesday, March 19th
3-5 PM
912 Myers Park Dr.
Tallahassee, FL, 32301

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=912+Myers+Park+Dr,+Tallahassee,+FL&hl=en&sll=30.433506,-84.274309&sspn=0.015226,0.01929&t=h&hnear=912+Myers+Park+Dr,+Tallahassee,+Leon,+Florida+32301&z=17

Please park across the street in the open parking lot.

Do you know of others who might be interested?  Please forward this email to them.

Thanks for all you have done in the past making SHRUG one of the BEST GIS User Groups around.  We look forward to your contributions in keep our success alive.

Go To Meeting Information

1.  Please join my meeting.
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/join/326739703

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (773) 897-3015
Access Code: 326-739-703

Meeting ID: 326-739-703

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android® device via the GoToMeeting app.