shrug-l: Department of Health: OPS GIS Analyst

Calvin_Desouza at doh.state.fl.us Calvin_Desouza at doh.state.fl.us
Wed Mar 27 15:07:10 EDT 2013

Hello All,

The Florida Department of Health, Bureau of Environmental Health, is
looking to hire a GIS analyst to assist with the division's GIS
projects.  This is a paid OPS position for up to 40 hours a week.
Attached is a brief job description and a blank application.

Anybody who is interested should to fill out the attached application
and send me their resume by  April 4th, 2013.  You can also apply online
using People First,
http://jobs.myflorida.com/viewjob.html?refnode=2615985

Thank you,

Calvin DeSouza
GIS/GPS Manager
Division of Environmental Health
Florida Department of Health
4052 Bald Cypress Way
Bin A08
Tallahassee, Fl 32399
(850) 245-4574
<<employmentapplication.doc>> <<OPS GIS Analyst Job Description.doc>>

Please tell us how we are doing, click the link below for a brief
survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXBYNMP
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MXBYNMP>

Mission: To promote and protect the health and safety of all people in
Florida through the delivery of quality public health services and
promotion of health care standards Please note: Florida has a very broad
public records law. Most written communications to or from state
officials regarding state business are public records available to the
public and media upon request. Your e-mail communications may therefore
be subject to public disclosure