shrug-l: Save 15% on GIS training with our new Training Bytes program

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Fri May 3 09:31:00 EDT 2013

Geospatial technology is ever-changing and the only way to stay current is
to keep your skills up-to-date with training. In this economy; however,
training budgets are tight and you need to get the most out of every
training dollar. eGIS Associates has launched a new program that will help
you get even more.

eGIS is excited to announce Training Bytes, our new training credits
program. Training Bytes will allow you and your organization to save 15% on
any training class by using pre-purchased training credits to register for a
class. They may be used to purchase seats in any regularly scheduled
training class hosted by eGIS Associates, including:

*	Traditional Instructor-Led Classroom
*	Instructor-Led eCourses
*	Self-Paced eCourses

How Does It Work?

Training Bytes maybe purchased in blocks of 100 credits at a rate of $85.00
per block. When redeeming Training Bytes, one credit equals one dollar. For
example, a class listed for a price of $1,000.00 would cost 850 credits to
purchase (thereby saving 15% from list). You can buy as many blocks of
Training Bytes as you wish, as often as you want.

For more information contact me or visit
http://www.egisassociates.com/training-bytes.html

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate