shrug-l: Reminder - November SHRUG Bike Ride

Robert L "Linc" Clay rlc2998 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 07:42:02 EST 2013

Good Morning Fellow GIS Colleagues,

This is a reminder about the November SHRUG mountain bike ride scheduled
for Sunday afternoon.  The particulars are below.  Because of the potential
for rain Sunday afternoon, I will send out a ride confirmation around 1:00
PM on Sunday.

I will bring some post ride refreshments.  If you have not already done so,
please let me know if you are planning to join us so I can get a head count.