shrug-l: For those considering deploying Mobile applications

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Thu Oct 24 16:26:32 EDT 2013

I know many of us have deployed or are looking at possibly deploying Mobile
and Cloud solutions. Here is an interesting article on Technology Trends
from the Gardner Group recent IT Expo they held in Orlando a couple weeks
ago.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterhigh/2013/10/14/gartner-top-10-strategic-te
chnology-trends-for-2014/#!

This article certainly provides some food for thought as we look to the
future for the types of applications we may deploy and the devices we might
use.

tcorbin at egisassociates.com | www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate