shrug-l: Workshop Registration and Call for Papers Deadline

Bokey, Aparna Aparna.Bokey at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Oct 30 09:19:07 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon,

The deadline to register for the SHRUG Workshop for $110.00 before it goes up to $130.00 is October 31st.
https://secure.events-registration.com/shrug2013/

We are finalizing our agenda to send to the printer.  Please submit you presentations before October 31st in order to be included in the agenda and to ensure you get a timeslot to present.
http://www.shrug-gis.info/workshop2013/presentationsubmit.aspx

Take advantage of our training classes before and after the Workshop.
*  Introduction to Python for ArcGIS - Nov 21 to 22 - $650.00
*  This App's for You!: GIS in the era of Smartphones and Mobile Devices - Nov 18 - $350.00
*  Introduction to Model Builder Day One - Nov 18 - $360.00 - Optional 2nd Day on Nov 21 - $240.00
https://secure.events-registration.com/shrug2013/

We have some great sponsors this year.

Platinum
FSU