shrug-l: TomTom Address Points

Keith Sandell Keith.Sandell at citizensfla.com
Tue Sep 3 16:30:53 EDT 2013

Anyone out there familiar with the accuracy and/or State of Florida coverage that TomTom Address Points have/include?

Not looking to buy anything like this, but I do have a need to understand its real world capabilities and/or its underlying source data; beyond the hype on the TomTom website.

Thanks

Keith Sandell, MBA, GISP
GIS Manager, Corporate Analytics
Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
2320 Killearn Center Blvd, Bldg D, Tallahassee, Florida 32309
ofc. 850.521.8341   |   cell 850.727.2897

"If we are to achieve results never before accomplished we must expect to employ methods never before attempted." - Francis Bacon