shrug-l: Upcoming Training classes this summer in Metro Atlanta Area

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Mon Apr 28 08:52:37 EDT 2014

eGIS Associates has several training classes scheduled for this summer in
the Metro Atlanta area. This includes beginner and advance level classes.
Many of these classes have been confirmed.

When a class is confirmed that means it has met or exceeded the minimum
number of students needed to hold the class. There are still a few seats
remaining in the confirmed classes. Registration is on a first come first
serve basis.

May 2014

*	Introduction to ArcGIS I: GIS Fundamentals
<http://www.egisassociates.com/introduction-to-arcgis-i.html>  - May 19 - 20
- Confirmed - 5 seats remain
*	Introduction to ArcGIS II: Editing
<http://www.egisassociates.com/introduction-to-arcgis-ii.html> & Analysis -
May 21 - 23 - Confirmed - 6 seats remain

June 2014

*	ArcGIS Desktop Basics
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis-desktop-basics.html>  - June 2
*	Introduction to ModelBuilder
<http://www.egisassociates.com/intro-to-modelbuilder.html>  - June 3-4
*	Introduction to Python Basics for ArcGIS
<http://www.egisassociates.com/introduction-to-python-basics-for-arcgis.html
>  - June 5-6

July 2014

*	ArcGIS Desktop Associate Certification Exam Prep
<http://www.egisassociates.com/arcgis-desktop-associate-certification-exam.h
tml> - July 9-11 - Take online or in classroom
*	Introduction to ArcGIS I: GIS Fundamentals
<http://www.egisassociates.com/introduction-to-arcgis-i.html>  - July 14-15

All classes can be used to earn education points toward getting or
maintaining the GISP certification. If you have questions contact me.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate