shrug-l: GeoDev Meetup Group - Southeast - May 22nd

William Lieblick william.lieblick at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 09:37:43 EDT 2014

   -

   Just received this and posted for the Capital City .NET User Group,
   don't believe I've seen it on SHRUG digest yet.

   Cross Posting for "GeoDev Meetup Group - Southeast"
   Event headline:   "Beef it up with a GeoDev Meetup"

   GeoDev Meetup Group - Southeast is back hosting an Esri GeoDev Meetup in
   Tallahassee, FL. Food and beverages will be provided! (It's the pre-dinner
   before your dinner.)

   This GeoDev Meetup is a social gathering for developers to discuss
   geospatial technologies, complementary third-party tools, and development
   platforms (e.g., Silverlight, Java, Flex, JavaScript) that are supported by
   Esri. Presentations run the gamut of our community: from Web development to
   mobile location development for iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 to
   automating tasks with Python. Developers of all levels of expertise are
   welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial
   development. At these meet ups, you can: Meet cool people. (Duh, we're
   there.)

   Read more and RSVP on the official Meetup Page:
   http://www.meetup.com/DevMeetUpSoutheast/events/172456132/