shrug-l: NAPSG Foundation: Southeast Regional Training Summit, September 13-14, 2014

Butgereit, Richard Richard.Butgereit at em.myflorida.com
Mon Aug 25 11:07:54 EDT 2014

The National Alliance for Public Safety GIS Foundation is hosting a Southeast Regional Training Summit in Charleston, SC the weekend before the Central Florida GIS Workshop. Go ahead...stretch that travel budget...

Please join us on September 13-14, 2014, for our NAPSG Foundation Southeast Regional Training Summit.  The Summit will be held in Charleston, South Carolina, at the Francis Marion Hotel.

This Summit is geared toward all disciplines of public safety and across all levels of government.  We encourage private sector participation as well.

During the Summit, you will learn how public safety officials in the Southeast are using geospatial tools and resources - both technically and operationally.  Also, we will host a hands-on computer training session the morning of September 14, for all registrants.  You can view the Summit Agenda here -- http://napsgfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/NAPSG-Southeast-Summit-Agendafinal.pdf.

Also, please join us the evening of September 13 for our annual Award for Excellence in Public Safety GIS ceremony.  Beverages and appetizers will be provided.  Finally, we encourage you to attend the NSGIC Annual Conference, which will immediately follow the NAPSG Southeast Summit.

As with all our events, there will be no cost to participate and food will be provided.

To register: http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07e9oiosi1d105e038&llr=nplxpbdab

Richard Butgereit, GISP
Information Management
Florida Division of Emergency Management
richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com<blocked::mailto:richard.butgereit at em.myflorida.com>
850-413-9907
www.FloridaDisaster.org<blocked::http://www.floridadisaster.org/>