shrug-l: ArcGIS 10.3 is released

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Thu Dec 11 15:58:48 EST 2014

Hey everyone,

I just got my notice that ArcGIS 10.3 has been released. If you are under
current software maintenance, you can now download the new version from
http://my.esri.com. The new app, ArcGIS Pro, is still in the pre-release
stag so is not ready for general use. Esri says to expect the release
version to come out next month. For more information about ArcGIS 10.3, go
to - http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/new?utm_source=esri
<http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/new?utm_source=esri&utm_medium=email&ut
m_term=81501&utm_content=button&utm_campaign=arcgis_10_3>
&utm_medium=email&utm_term=81501&utm_content=button&utm_campaign=arcgis_10_3

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate | Esri Certified
Enterprise System Design Associate