shrug-l: Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at egisassociates.com
Wed Dec 24 09:33:54 EST 2014

Just wanted to wish all my friend and fellow GIS geeks a very merry
Christmas and Happy Hanukkah. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday
no matter which one you celebrate. The SHRUG group is a great resource. It
has provided me with many knowledge nuggets over the years. So thank you
all.

 <mailto:tcorbin at egisassociates.com> tcorbin at egisassociates.com |
www.egisassociates.com

678-710-9710 ext 21 | 866-304-3864 Fax

Esri Certified Trainer | Esri Certified Desktop Associate | Esri Certified
Enterprise System Design Associate