shrug-l: Esri SE UC - Get Involved!

Adam Carnow acarnow at esri.com
Fri Jan 3 09:54:21 EST 2014

FYI - the call for presentations for the Esri Southeast User Conference here in Charlotte in May closes Jan. 10.  I would love for you, or someone else in your organization, to present on your successes with ArcGIS.

Here is what we are looking for in a presentation:

*         We are looking for stories from users that are using ArcGIS 10.2 to solve real business problems using best practices.

*         Tell us about the problem, how you used the ArcGIS 10.2 platform to solve the problem, and the results/lessons learned/return on investment.

*         We are very interested in any examples of how spatial analysis was used to solve a problem.

*         Think about the attendees of your presentation and why they would be interested in your presentation and what value they can take away from it.

*         If you are participating in the Community Maps<http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/community-maps-program/> program, using resources from the ArcGIS for Local Government<http://solutions.arcgis.com/local-government/> program, using ArcGIS Online<http://www.arcgis.com/features/>, Esri Maps for Office<http://doc.arcgis.com/en/maps-for-office/>, Collector<http://doc.arcgis.com/en/collector/>, Operations Dashboard<http://doc.arcgis.com/en/operations-dashboard/>, Esri Maps for SharePoint<http://doc.arcgis.com/en/maps-for-sharepoint/>, Community Analyst<http://www.esri.com/software/arcgis/community-analyst>, CityEngine<http://www.esri.com/software/cityengine>, or a partner solution to make a difference in your organization and/or community, here is your chance to tell your peers about it.

*         We would love to see examples of how you are using the ArcGIS 10.2 platform to support:

o   Planning & Analysis

o   Field Mobility

o   Operational Awareness

o   Citizen Engagement

o   Integration with other Enterprise Systems

http://www.esri.com/events/southeast/get-involved/presentations

Please also consider submitting your digital map/app to our gallery:
http://www.esri.com/events/southeast/get-involved/map-app-gallery

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Hope to see you there!  Charlotte is a great place to visit in the spring!

http://www.charlottesgotalot.com/

Regards,
Adam

Adam Carnow, GISP | Account Executive
Esri | 3325 Springbank Lane | Suite 200 | Charlotte, NC 28226
Office: 704.541.9810 x8679 | Cell: 980.355.2956

Plan now for the Southeast User Conference, May 5-7, 2014, Charlotte, North Carolina!
http://www.esri.com/events/southeast/